Big bunch of geek jokes
// October 29th, 2012 // Geek Humor
Jokes only geeks will get…
- earth is 98% full … please delete anyone you can
- A typical yahoo chat room: “A has signed in, A has signed out, B has signed in, B has signed out, C has signed in, C has signed out..”
- When someone says “I want a programming language in which I need only say what I wish done,” give him a lollipop
- Warning! No processor found! Press any key to continue
- Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product
- NT is the only OS that has caused me to beat a piece of hardware to death with my bare hands
- Warning! Kernel crashed, Run for your lives !
- NASA uses Windows? Oh great. If Apollo 13 went off course today the manual would just tell them to open the airlock, flush the astronauts out, and re-install new one
- How’s my programming? Call 1-800-DEV-NULL
- Yes, friends and neighbors, boys and girls – my PC speaker crashed NT
- root:> Sorry, you entered the wrong password, the correct password is ‘a_49qwXk’
- New linux package released. Please install on /dev/null
- Quake and uptime do not like each other
- Unix…best if used before: Tue Jan 19 03:14:08 GMT 2038
- As you well know, magic and weapons are prohibited inside the cafeteria — Final Fantasy VIII
- Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft…and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labo
- Unix is the only virus with a command line interface
- Windows 95 makes Unix look like an operating system
- How are we supposed to hack your system if it’s always down!
- God is real, unless declared integer
- I’m tempted to buy the slashdot staff a grammar checker. What do they do for 40 hours a week?
- Paypal : Please enter your credit card number to continue
- It takes a million monkeys at typewriters to write Shakespeare, but only a dozen monkeys at computers to run Network Solutions
- Please help – firewall burnt down – lost packet – reward $$$
- If Linux were a beer, it would be shipped in open barrels so that anybody could piss in it before delivery
- Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle
- Perl, the only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption
- Norton: Incoming virus – (D)ownload and save (R)un after download
- I had a dream… and there were 1’s and 0’s everywhere, and I think I saw a 2!
- You sir, are an unknown USB device driver
- C isn’t that hard: void (*(*f)())() defines f as an array of unspecified size, of pointers to functions that return pointers to functions that return void
|« « Previous Article: Google announces new Nexus 10 tablet with higher resolution than iPad’s Retina display||» » Next Article: Google beefs up Android – Android 4.2 Jelly Bean introduces several new, innovative features|
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.