Chainmail running shoes – PaleoBarefoots for modern-day knights
// January 9th, 2013 // Products for Sale
Made in Germany and constructed from hundreds of tiny 4.0 mm stainless steel rings, the PaleoBarefoots Delinda are modern-day shoes made of chainmail. The PaleoBarefoots Delinda, a self-described piece of foot jewelry, works best for hiking on natural surfaces in and around water. It is GoSt’s lightest model. For running and more intense walking, the closed instep of the Anterra is more suitable. Like all PaleoBarefootsa consistently purist minimalist shoe, which guarantees maximum barefoot feeling, freedom for feet and toes, immediate Kneipp effects and reflexology massage. They are ideal for jogging and other sports activities in the great outdoors. For true backcountry adventures across tougher and changing terrains, the Pronativ steps up to meet its wearer’s rugged pursuits. If you are keen to “feel” what is happening under your feet, far away from roads and usual trails, these shoes are made for you. All shoes come with a choice of 6 lace colors.
Purported health benefits of PaleoBarefoots:
- Reflexology – depending on the terrain, feet receive a massage from the underlying soil.
- Constant stimuli – direct contact with the earth leads to more precise foot and body movements.
- Kneipp temperature and moistures effects – instant perception of surroundings and changes therein.
- Biomechanics – challenges and trains the entire foot in a natural way.
- Injury – PaleoBarefoots’ comprehensive foot training reduces the risk of injury.
|« « Previous Article: The results are in: small planets like our own are extremely abundant in the universe||» » Next Article: Sun rang in the new year with a 160,000 mile high solar eruption [VIDEO]|
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.